Tasty, rich, spicy and hearty are the words that describe Indian cuisine and there is no denying that our palates sometimes crave these tastes.
So, here are some outstanding Indian restaurants in Yangon with top customer reviews.
Marina Restaurant Yangon
A famous gourmet restaurant in the city center where you can taste the authentic Indian cuisine.
- Address: No.63 Taw Win Road, Dagon Township
- Contact number: 09 970550055, 09 444535800
- Opening hours: 6:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Fusion Food Restaurant
This restaurant offers different kinds of Asian cuisines under one roof, especially the special Arabic biryani with extra huge mutton which is becoming very popular these days.
- Address: No.02-104 Kyaik Ka San Road, Tarmwe Township.
- Contact number : 09 770099638
- Opening hours: 6:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Corrainer Leaf Yangon
One of the long established Indian restaurants in Yangon since 2011 which provides dinners, private events and also catering services.
- Address: Building 12 International Resort, Ahlone Road, Ahlone Township.
- Contact number : 09 969684523
- Opening hours: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Indian Tadka Yangon
Getting #1 spot in Yangon Indian restaurant category on Trip advisor where you can enjoy a delicious dinner in the peaceful ambience of the restaurant.
- Address: No. 7 A6 ½ miles, Pyay Road, Hlaing Township.
- Contact number : 09 42018 7010
- Opening hours: 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Punjabi Q – Yangon Indian BBQ Restaurant
A fine dining Indian restaurant with a wide range of BBQs and buffets and the staff there often perform Bollywood dancing for the customers which is really cute.
- Address: No. 801, 8th Floor, Times Mall, Kyun Taw Road, Kamayut Township.
- Contact number : 09 409700071
- Opening hours: 11:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Maharaaj Indian Restaurant
A cozy restaurant where you can enjoy Indian cuisines, Nepalese cuisines and Bengal dishes at a surprisingly fair price.
- Address : Unit G-01, Bo Myat Htun Tower, Bo Myat Htun Street, Lower Block, Botahtaung Township.
- Contact number :09 974 245208
- Opening hours: 11:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
I wish everyone a better and tastier week.